Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lazy summer days






I took several shots of my cousin's kids playing in the backyard yesterday. The eldest boy, Riley, does not like his pictures taken (probably because he always had a camera in his face as a baby!). I managed to get a few of him, without him making some sort of goofy face. Austin, the youngest, is at the perfect age for me to practice on because he will do what I ask him to do, it was great! Anyway, out of the hundred shots I took I managed to get a few I really like. I am really close to both of these boys and had quite a bit of fun following them around the yard taking pictures! I added a texture to the last one, tell me whatcha all think of it! TFL! I hope everyone is enjoying their first week of summer, I know I am!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for lazy summer days. Wish I could lay around in the grass doing nothing.

Anonymous said...

These are great!!! I love them all and the color on that last one is awesome!!!
Cari

Reds said...

Think you did great - you got some great shots there!

Melissa said...

I love how he's laying with his arms behind his head so relaxed!

For Over 29 Years... said...

yep, perfect summer day. Love
the blog!

Amy said...

Love these!! Awesome shots.

pat said...

I love the first shot, Trina. He looks like he is watching clouds.

Angela2932 said...

I love your processing of these! Especially the 2nd B&W.

April said...

oh i love laying in the grass. i love that frame on the second to last one..way cute!

Anonymous said...

Fun shots! I love the first one alot!

Michelle said...

what a couple of cute boys! they definitely look like they are enjoying their summer days.

Jess said...

They are SO handsome! I love your chocolatey conversion, it is just perfect. And what a CUTE doggie too!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Now that is summer. Nice shots.

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Those are so cute! I love the carefree feel to them!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Those are so cute! I love the carefree feel to them!

Becky said...

I think these are great, Trina! I have a hard time with glasses glare, and I don't see any here.

Sharon said...

Nice captures!