Monday, June 16, 2008

hard work pays off!


I recieved my degree in the mail last week and it has been sitting in an envelope on the counter ever since. While I was cleaning up today, I took it out and realized how happy I truly am for achieving this goal. My convocation ceremony is Wednesday, but I will not be able to attend because I have to work. I am annoyed the University chose to hold such an important event on a Wednesday morning, do they not realize people work??? I would have been able to get the day off work, but did not find out what day it was until last week...UGH! Anyway, here is a shot I took today of my degree, a goal I worked very hard at for the last year and a half while working full time. Last year at this time of the year, I was smothered in school work, I am so happy I have so much free time to really enjoy the beautiful spring and summer! I am not quite ready to put my last name out there on the WWW yet, so that's why it is blurred out. TFL!

12 comments:

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Congratulations and to bad you can not attend your ceremony. Nurses are very special in my heart. When ds was in ICU with head trauma the nurses took very good care of him and me.

Becky said...

Congratulations, Trina! That is a wonderful accomplishment, especially while working FT.

lcp said...

Congratulations! How rewarding to put in all that time, effort, and hard work and to achieve your major accomplishment!

Michelle said...

WOOHOO!!! congratulations! how wonderful that you achieved your goal!

Reds said...

Way to go! Congratulations on your diploma!!

Mandy said...

WOW....CONGRATS! That is such an amazing accomplishment Trina. Holy smokes. I get tingles just being happy for you.

Bobbi said...

Congrats! I bet it feels so good to just have that degree :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats that is a huge accomplishment!!!!
Cari

Amy said...

Congratulations!

pat said...

Yea, Trina! BIG congrats! Huge accomplishment, and you deserve to be very proud. Good for you.

Amy said...

Congratulations on your awesome accomplishment!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself, that is a huge accomplishment!