I had a quiet day today, the sun finally decided to return so Katie and I went to the dog park and played fetch. I ran some errands and now I am just relaxing at home. I feel tired for some reason today, I think I am still bagged from the working night shift Tuesday night...they just keep getting harder and harder! I got my camera strap from Kristie today, so exciting! I haven't taken any pictures of it yet, but will....stayed tuned for that. I didn't have much to post tonight, so I just took a few pictures with my close up lenses of some flowers on the deck, Sami has inspired me to practice more with my close up filters thanks to her new macro class she has started. So here are a couple "macro's"....I really really "NEED" a macro lens!
The first flower is a perennial called Lupine that I planted last year. I was delightfully surprised to see it sprouting like crazy this year and the flowers are soooo neat looking! The second is just of one of the leaves to the flower. The fluff on the flower is the white stuff floating everywhere, thank goodness I don't have allergies, I feel sorry for those that do! TFL! I hope you all have a great weekend!

13 comments:
Oh wow those are both great. Good job!!
Very nice shots. That first one is awesome.
very cool shots. I like the first a lot!
Stunning. These are amazing!
cool shots! love the colors!
Love these macro shots. The 2nd one's lines just draw me into the center.
WOW, these are amazing! I hope you get some rest and get your energy back soon!
Very nice! Lupine are very much a Maine flower, so they're all over the place here right now. :-)
Nice such with great detail.
love that second one!
Oooh, I love #1! Perfect detail!
those look great!! amazing color!!
LOVE your POV on the lupine--very creative! The leaf shot is really cool, too.
Post a Comment