Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

To celebrate Canada day Heather, Hannah, and I went to a Canada Day celebration nearby in Mcleod Park. It was a great place for children and Hannah had a blast riding all the rides. It was so hot so we didn't stay too long, but it was a great way to celebrate Canada's birthday! I found it sooo difficult to get any decent shots due to the bright sunlight.....grrrrr...but here are a few.




Hannah showing me her tattoo the fireman gave her.

The fire Dept. had a few fire trucks there, here's Hannah pretending she is driving it.


17 comments:

Reds said...

Happy Canada Day to you!! I'm from Montreal - so we celebrated a bit too! Looks like you had some fun!

Anonymous said...

Great shots...I love the last one...Happy Canada day!
Cari

Angela2932 said...

Happy Canada Day! I really like the one of Hannah in the driver's seat of the firetruck. She looks so tiny in that huge truck!

Kristina said...

Oh, your Canadian firetrucks are so cool looking! :) Love that close-up shot.

Angelica said...

Looks like a fun time!!

Mom2Drew said...

Happy Canada day...how fun! I love seeing all the different celebrations, worldwide.

BizEMommaK said...

Happy Canada Day!
You got some very cute shots! Looks like a lot of fun:)

Shawna (shawkrem)

Mandy said...

Happy Canada day! I love your angles on these shots.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Love the color. Fun shots.

Liz said...

These are so cute, your daughter is a doll. I really like the close up of the fire truck, very cool perspective.

Jess said...

Well I think you did a great job with that tricky lighting! These turned out great! Happy Canada Day! :)

For Over 29 Years... said...

really cute, i love composition of the first one.

Melissa said...

Happy Canada Day! I remember the tattoos oh so well LOL!

Suzy said...

Oh how fun! Love the colors to! Happy Canada Day!!

Anonymous said...

what fun shots! i really like the graphic feel to that first shot. happy canada day!

Amy said...

Happy Canada Day, The pic of her in the firetruck is really cute!

Sharon said...

So nice that Canada Day is so close to July 4th. ;)