What do you do when you don't have children of your own to take pictures of? Borrow someone elses! I babysat my best friends little girl last week for the day, and of course it had to be raining out which almost eliminated going outside to play. We played playdo, color pictures, cut and paste with glue, read stories, played with dolly's, and finally surrendered to the rain and went outside and splashed in puddles! By 1 o'clock I was exhausted!!! I don't know how mothers do it all day everyday! Afterwards, I acted like a 27 year old without a child and went out for a great dinner and cosmo's with girlfriends and went to see "Sex and the City" movie. It was a great day! Here are some pictures I took of Hannah during our play date.
16 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh these are wonderful! I am loving these day in life posts! Cari
These are so great. 2 years olds are busy busy creatures huh?! I'm glad you got to go have your "girl time" afterwards, what an awesome reward for you! :)
Too funny! I love the boots hanging over the wall photo. I love rain photos b/c they make neat reflections, and make the sidewalks and cement look cooler! :)
Photos are taken with a Pentax K100D kit lens 18-55 mm M-50/1.7 Tamron 70-300 Tamron 24-70
POTD 2008
1. December 31 HATS ⿦ OFF TO THE NEW YEAR 2 1/7 ⿯FOCUS⿠INTO 2008 3 1/14 PHOTOSHOP (EXAMPLE: BEFORE AND AFTER, TECHNIQUES) 4 1/21 WORDS 5 1/28 VERTICALVS HORIZONTAL 6 2/4 APERTURE 7 2/11 LOVE (HAPPY VALENTINES DAY) 8 2/18 SHAPES 9 2/25 INTERACTION 10 3/3 CROPPING 11 3/10 ANIMALS 12 3/17 THE COLOR GREEN (IN HONOR OF ST PATRICKS DAY) 13 3/24 FAITH (HAPPY EASTER) 14 3/31 SPRING 15 4/7 NATURAL LIGHT 16 4/14 GUESS THIS (IS AN APPLE OR A TOMATO?) 17 4/21 CHILDREN 18 4/28 WATER 19 5/5 IMPORTANT WOMEN IN OUR LIVES (HAPPY MOTHERS DAY_ 20 5/12 CATCHLIGHTS 21 5/19 HAPPINESS 22 5/26 FLOWERS 23 6/2 USING FLASH 24 6/9 IMPORTANT MEN IN OUR LIVES (HAPPY FATHERS DAY) 25 6/16 WINDOWS 26 6/23 SUMMER 27 6/30 PATRIOTIC (JULY 4TH CELEBRATIONS) 28 7/7 RULE OF THIRDS 29 7/14 LANDSCAPES 30 7/21 NATURE 31 7/28 SUNFLARE 32 8/4 BLACK AND WHITE VS COLOR 33 8/11 REFLECTIONS 34 8/18 LINES 35 8/25 FAMILY 36 9/1 SHUTTER SPEED 37 9/8 VEHICLES 38 9/15 ARCHITECTURE 39 9/22 SHADOWS 40 9/29 AUTUMN 41 10/6 PANNING 42 10/13 PATHWAYS 43 10/20 GRAVEYARDS 44 10/27 HALLOWEEN 45 11/3 ANGLES 46 11/10 YOUR CHOICE 47 11/17 ON THE ROAD 48 11/24 WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR? 49 12/1 PORTRAITS 50 12/8 FOOD (INCLUDE THE RECIPE IF MADE AT HOME) 51 12/15 WINTER 52 12/22 CHRISTMAS 53 12/29 FAVORITE MOMENTS OF 2008
Welcome to my photography blog! You will find all my recent work and daily ramblings posted here. I have just launched my official business! See my website for further information and specials! I am located in the Surrey/Langley area of BC. Feel free to look around and leave me some comments...I love 'em!
Thanks for stopping by....Trina
16 comments:
Oh these are wonderful! I am loving these day in life posts!
Cari
Oh fun pics. I borow kids too. It is tiring but so much fun!!
Those are so cute! It looks like you girls had fun!
Looks like a lot of fun! I get exhausted when I watch little ones now, too, but back when my own were little it was just routine
yup, that about sums up a 2yr old!
Great photos, I love the rainy pics.
Love the boots, those are so cool!!!
Very childlike images--great captures!
How fun! Love that 2nd shot!
You did a great job!
Glad to see you were out in the misty-moisty day and having fun!
These are so great. 2 years olds are busy busy creatures huh?! I'm glad you got to go have your "girl time" afterwards, what an awesome reward for you! :)
I love your perspective on these photos. My 2 year old totally runs me ragged!
Too funny! I love the boots hanging over the wall photo. I love rain photos b/c they make neat reflections, and make the sidewalks and cement look cooler! :)
Cheers,
jewels
Great captures! Love the first one.
Great shots! I love the one of her jumping.
Post a Comment