Sunday, June 15, 2008

The most important man in my life




I had a wonderful day off today spent with the most important man in my life, my hubby! Jared and I went out for lunch, then went and picked Katie up and took her to the park for a walk. I managed to convince Jared to let me take some pictures because the never ending desire to take pictures is always nagging....I got a few I liked so here they are. Katie was getting taunted by all the squirrels and so was a very irritating dog on a leash, but you couldn't blame her! I hope you all had a great fathers day!

8 comments:

Reds said...

What a beautiful couple you make! Looks like you had a great day!

Michelle said...

you two are so cute together! and your little pup is just adorable.

pat said...

Trina, how fun to see your DH! You are a cute couple!!

Jess said...

What a handsome hubby you have there! You two look amazing together. And your puppy is the CUTEST! :)

Tori said...

great shots!

♥ Amy said...

Nice that you got some good pics of your DH and the two of you together!

Chell said...

aww you guys are so cute together. Love that you got the "baby" in there with you!!

Becky said...

Love your family portrait!