Thursday, June 19, 2008

Me!


Thank you all for your kind words yesterday! I work tonight, so hopefully it is a better shift than the last two.


I didn't take any pictures today, I slept a good portion of it in preparation for dreaded night shift. So I am posting a picture I took last week of myself! I know it is not technically very good though. Anway, I hope you all have a good night!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool shot! Glad to put a face to the name.

pat said...

Trina, fun shot! Love it that you angled yourself. Hope your night shift goes ok.

Reds said...

Love self-portrait - cool one too!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute photo! Great shot!
Cari

Becky said...

I love the angle and the conversion. Hope you have a great night!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

You look so cute! I hope you have a wonderful night!!

Diana said...

hope you have a better night, and i think its a great self potrait

Cindi Koceich said...

That is a fun shot!
I hope you have an easy shift tonight!!

Amy said...

I love that shot! Good luck with your shift tonight!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Cute shot.

Mandy said...

Trina...this is so cute! I love it.

Sandra Collins said...

love this shot!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely shot!

Michelle said...

cute shot! love that happy smile. and i sure hope your night shift goes well.