
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
shopping and hanging out with your best friend = a perfect day for a girl :)
I didn't take many pictures today (even though I did get my new lens!) because I was busy shopping at the outlet mall with my BFF Heather. I came home with exactly what I wanted to buy (plus some). I badly needed new shoes and managed to find 2 new pairs of summer sandles. I also wanted new sunglasses and also found 2 pairs of those. Heather found what she wanted so all in all it was worth the drive! Today I am posting a pic that was taken on Sunday at the beach. I obviously didn't take it seems how I am in it, Heather took it. Not too bad considering it is a manual focus lens and she doesn't know the first thing about photography. My hubby Jared and I hardly have any photos together because I am always the one behind the camera. I added a color boost and cropped it. TFL!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Congrats on the new lens! This is a great shot of you and your dh, you two make a very handsome couple!
They look happy and natural in front of the camera too. The aqua color photographs nicely.
Great shot! You make a beautiful couple! :)
She did a great job! That is a sweet picture!!
What a cute couple! Kuods to your friend for taking the photo...that's the problem with being the photog; you're never in the shots!!!
That's a great shot! You two are very cute!
Not only did you get a shot of you together, you got a nice shot! Look, you're all color coordinated and everything. Your friend did a good job!
Very sweet... I need some like this!
That's awesome that you got a picture together!
Beautiful shot :)
She did a great job a the picture, you are a cute couple. What's the new toy? :)
YAY on the new lens! Your BFF did a great job on this pic! Nice to "see" you!
Great photo! Nice to see you in front of the lens!
Heather (lollydohbird)
Post a Comment