

Over the last few years I have developed an interest in gardening. Unfortunately I don't own a house, but only a condo so I am left with a feeling of yearning for a house with a garden. To make the best of my condo, I have mastered (or tried to) container gardening. My patio is not very large, but I have found creative ways to get as many containers on it as possible, utilizing my vertical space. Our patio definitely stands out amongst all of the patio's and by the end of spring and in the midst of summer is beautiful! I was smart last year and planted many perennials as I could and am now enjoying the excitement of watching them spring up (and trying to remember what they all are!). I spend many mornings sitting on my patio and enjoying all of the plants and flowers while sipping on my morning coffee. Here are a few shots of flowers from my "garden"! Enjoy!

23 comments:
Your colors are just gorgeous!
OOOH, Trina--your calla lily is gorgeous. I just shot one of those today. The action on it is really neat. LOVE the tulips and the way they catch the light. VERY nice!
These are just gorgeous, such pretty colors!
Oh I love you Calla lilly. I hope ours come up this year..
these are gorgeous shots!
Beautiful! The first one is just stunning! Go you for growing them on your patio! I can't even grow them in my yard!
These are STUNNING! I absolutely LOVE the Calla Lily shot, the texture on it is just PERFECTION! :)
I love your lighting. great color.
Very pretty - especially the first shot!
I so wish I had a green thumb. Pretty flowers, like the texture!
These are beautiful, Trina! Excellent job, and I admire you for being a gardener. I have such a black thumb.
I love these! The pink in the lily is just gorgeous. The tulips color is so vivid! Love it.
these are beautiful! i love container gardening too :)
These are just stunning! WOW!
What beautiful shots and color. YOu should make these into cards.
These are gorgeous - I love the composition and the textures.
Ohh so pretty! I love calla lillies.
gorgeous, I love them!
these are beautiful- I really like the orange ones!
I really know what you mean. We have a large house, but not much room for a garden out front....I love flowers and plants so much and cannot wait until we finally own our own home with a huge lawn!
Beautiful colors! Love the texture on the first one.
simply gorgeous!
Just gorgeous!! Looks like you have a lovely garden!
Post a Comment