
So I was scrambling today to find something to shoot for my POTD, I really want to try and keep going as often as I can. It is pretty gloomy outside today, so wasn't really into going outside. I really need to start being more creative with my pictures!! I don't have children to take pictures of on a daily basis, so I have to resort to taking pics of my furry kids. Here is my cat Shady, he was bribed with a treat to pose for the camera. I am obsessed with textures lately and love how they make some pictures look and feel. I added a texture to this picture, color boosed (my most used action), and sharpened. Taken with my 50mm. I know his one eye is soft, I am having a hard time with getting both eyes in focus, and everytime I use my manual lens I wish it was automatic! TFL! Thanks again for all the wonderful comments you all leave me!

8 comments:
He is GORGEOUS! I love how his green eyes POP against his black & white fur. :)
He's very handsome ;) Looks like he's smiling too!
I think that you have done a good job gettting the color in those eyes. Mine cat eyes never look like that. Guess I'll have to keep trying.
Such a pretty kitty! I want to reach into the computer and pet him!
GREAT shot, love your awesome focus! Beautiful kitty too!
Wow- great texture, and nice color!
Your kitty has beautiful eyes! Looks like just the right amount of texture in this. I also don't think the eye looks too soft.
What a pretty kitty. Love your pp on this.
Post a Comment