Sunday, February 24, 2008

Spring is on its way!!!


I took this shot yesterday while out walking Katie, I was so excited to see the lillies are starting to come up!! Yay, spring is coming!! It has been so beautiful here in the last week, you would think it was already spring, I LOVE IT!!


off to work now, TFL! oh and this was taken with my new lens 50/1.7, SOOC except for slight cropping.

19 comments:

Kristi said...

That shot is so fun!! I love the feeling of rebirth and the promise of better weather!!

Chell said...

Love it. I can't wait for spring wither. Love seeing little signs of it..

Jess said...

How awesome! I can't WAIT for spring!

amazing grace said...

oooohhhhh green!!!!! love that!!

Anonymous said...

Can you send a little of that my way...we are expecting snow again tomorrow...I am so sick of it!!! Great shot btw!
Cari

bprincephoto said...

I always love the first signs of spring. Great shot- thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

I'm so excited to see spring has sprung somewhere! Please send some my way, great shot!

cherie said...

oh ...love spring!!! bring it on
nice shot!

Angela2932 said...

Wow! Is this in some kind of special greenhouse? PLEASE don't tell me it's outside! The bokeh in this photo is very nice, and even the texture of the soil looks nice!

Liz said...

LUCKY *said in my best Napoleon voice*
We still have snow covering the ground, I won't see my lilies for at least another 2 1/2 months.
Enjoy your awesome weather!

Bobbi said...

Yay! I am so excited for you cause it is nowhere in sight here.

mamawest777 said...

Oh, I am ready for some green! Or even some white, because all our dead brown is killing me, girl!! Great shot!

Anonymous said...

awesome shot!
and i so wish this was in my yard!
tara

Val said...

OMG I am so jealous!!

Becky said...

Yay! Where are you? It's going to be a while before I see anything like that.

Mandy said...

I cannot tell you HOW beautiful this shot is! I just love that you captured this first little sign of spring. Its inspiring!

April said...

what a great shot..i'm so ready for spring.

Margaret said...

Yay! It's always so exciting to see the first hints spring! Love seeing that green!!!!

Mom2Drew said...

That's fun! Something to definitely look forward to.