



I have not been very good about POTD, so I think I may change my blog title to photo of the month! I knew it was going to be very tough to post on here often, but time and weather have not been on my side. I have been able to spend some (okay, so maybe a lot) of time on 2peas, reading, reading and reading, man I have learned so much!! I have no idea how I ever managed to take a photo before! oh right, auto mode, that's how! I find I am so picky now , and delete shots I would have thought were great a few months ago. I am sure in a few years, all of my photos I am taking now and think are okay, will be crap. I am waiting patiently for my new lens to arrive, my first addition to my collection aside from the kit lens, a M 50 /1.7, can't wait!! It is also coming with a set of close-up lenses, so I can play around with Macro, all I need now is time to practice, which I will have at the end of next month when I am finally finished my degree. YAY!
Anyway, here are a few shots I took today while going for a nice walk with my 2 favorite "people", well okay one of them isn't exactly a person, but she is my furry baby girl! I played around with photoshop for a bit too, so they are not SOOC! but I don't remember exactly what I did, played around with Scott Kelby's book. TFL!
Any CC is ALWAYS accepted!!!!

14 comments:
These are great! I love the flowing water
Beautiful shots! Love the soft, flowy water.
Oh my goodness these are beautiful pictures. Where do you live. I want to move there. Nice job. I like how you caught the rushing water...
These are awesome...my favorite one is the the last one! You did an awesome job on the water by the way...great work!
Cari
Love the two first shots!!
These looks so etheral. I love the moodiness!
These are stunning! I love the way the light is coming through in the last one, and that dreamy look of the water shots--something I haven't learned to capture well yet. Beautiful job!
No cc here and all I can say is WOW... I want to learn how to do that! tfs.
those are amazing..i love how the water looks!
Beautiful shots!
Great shots, I love how you captured the water. Great job!
WOW, Wow, WOW!! I am amazed! These are just beautiful!!
Love how you stopped the water. the one with trees just draws you in.
Oh, how wonderful, you're getting a macro! These are some beautiful areas for photography; I love the flow of the (nonfrozen) water!
Post a Comment