I had a great day spending time with my best friend Heather and her absolutely adorable little girl Hannah. I haven't been seeing much of them lately due to my crazy schedule, but just love every minute with them. Hannah is growing so fast, it amazes me how much she changes everytime I see her. I thought I would be able to get some decent shots today, but Hannah is so busy busy she doesn't sit still and I had a harder time than I thought I would. Anyways, here is one I managed to get. The sun was just setting. This shot is SOOC, as I don't have the time to do anything with it in PS tonight. Settings: AV ISO 800 (had to bump it up to keep a decent SS, another reason I can't wait for my new lens!)....F/5.6 SS 1/125. CC please! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Love the angle of you pic!
I love the angle too and those big eyes. I'd love to see it brightened up in Photoshop.
What a doll. I just love those blue eyes. And do you think she just has the cutest little nose?!
Awww, how sweet is she?! LOVE those big eyes!
She is adorable. Great caprture!
Cari
Don't kids move fast? Sometimes it amazes me. Sweet little face.
Cute shot. Love the way she's looking back over her shoulder. I think a little brightening in PS would do a lot for this photo.
Adorable! She a cutie, love her little red button nose.
She looks like a doll!! how sweet. I do agree, it might need to be lightened just a bit. Then her eyes will really pop
She's a cutie!
She's adorable!
How cute! You did great.. even got some eye contact, which is not an easy task with this age!
She is soooo cute!!!! Her eyes are amazing.
The only CC I would give is that I wish we could see the corner of her far eye. A slight shift in your position would have made her eyes that much more amazing.
Great job!!!!!!
Post a Comment