Thursday, February 21, 2008




I did not take any pictures today :( I worked all day (12 hours) and by the time I got home, got all my meals ready for work tomorrow and got my fix of 2peas, it is about time to go to bed to start all over again tomorrow. But I really wanted to keep going with my run on POTD, so I posted some shots I got the other day, but since have played with in PS. I lightened the one I posted the other day, thanks for the suggestions BTW! I liked the last one simply because we were walking home from the park and she got tired and found a little seat to sit on, a little ledge. She wasn't too happy at this point. The first one has my new watermark on it, finally learned how to SAVE the brush after I made it, everytime I made one I couldn't figure out where the heck it went! Thanks to Orange gecko designs I figured out my problem! Sorry to those who saw these in the gallery already. I will try to get some new ones posted tomorrow! Oh and I still haven't got my lens...boo hoo!! Thanks to everyone who leaves great comments, makes my day!

Oh and I thought I would join in the fun....10 things......so here it is:

1: I too am a clutz, trip over my own feet all the time, and I think it is because my feet are too big for my body, size 8 on a 5 ft 3 frame....not fair!

2: I am addicted to the computer, one of the first things I do in the morning, check in to all my sites....have a bit of anxiety if the net is down...

3: I curse a lot when I drive, I know its bad, but I have a bit of a driving temper, but I must say I have never had a ticket before in my life.

4: I think I need a new job, getting a bit tired of my current job...but not sure what to do...hmmmm

5: I LOVE Bette Midler...absolutely think she is the greatest performer on earth, and intend on going to Vegas to see her sometime in the next year

6: also addicted to Starbucks caramal macchiato's....mmmmm

7: when I fall asleep I rock myself a bit

8: I have a tendency to be a gamer, although I don't own any game systems....was addicted to POGO for well over a year, and wasted far too much time on it. Currently addicted to Scramble on facebook, also LOVE boardgames and cardgames, but Jared won't ever play with me (he's not a gamer)

9: hmmmm this is hard! 10 WHOLE things??? I can't hide emotions, everything I think and feel is written all over my face (not always a good thing)

10: I am a romantic at heart, and LOVE romantic comedy movies, hate sci fi, and unrealistic movies.

Okay I know was getting boring, but it is hard to come up with 10 things at the end of a long day, I must be a boring person!

Now its your turn...thanks for the inspiration Kristi, I think it is a great way to get to know everypea!
Trina

14 comments:

Bobbi said...

She is so cute, I really love your proccessing on the first one...and now I have to get some Starbucks. I thought I could resist today till you mentioned it.

Mom2Drew said...

I enjoyed reading your 10 things...would never have guessed about the swearing in the car though;)

Anonymous said...

love your 10 things! I swear a lot in the car too! I also freak out when one of my favorite sites goes down!!!
Cari

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your 10 things...I also TOTALLY freak out if the net is down...hahaha. Its amazing how something that wasn't a big deal in my life 5 years ago is a HUGE part now. And I also swear PROFUSELY int eh car, but not anywhere else. :P

Liz said...

Your dd is totally adorable!
Your ten things were very informative. ;) Doesn't everyone swear in the car??

Anonymous said...

love what you did with the first one!
tara

Becky said...

She is so cute. I enjoyed reading your 10 things. That is a great idea for learning about people.

Kristi said...

We are SOOO alike!!! I swear at other cars SO much!! And I too jump on the computer as soon as I wake up! Too fun!

Travis said...

Nice shots I like the second one the best.

Travis

Unknown said...

Loved the ten things.. It really is a great way to get to know our personalities on here. I hear you about not getting to pictures.. Im there all the time. ;) TOni

Amy said...

She's so cute! I love the last one of her sitting on the ledge looking not too thrilled. I also enjoyed reading your '10 Things'.

Tera Fraley said...

How cute!! Nice to learn more about you!! Im with you on swearing in the car!! LOL

Suzy said...

She is soo sweet!! I love your ten things!

amazing grace said...

i like the 1st pic--very sweet!!!