Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lolly's actions!!



I am so excited I got Lollybird's (aka Heather) actions for PS. I haven't had much time to play, but here is an example of her color boost action on a shot I took last summer at the Canadian Rocky Mountains (Lake Louise). It isn't taken on an SLR, but a P&S. I am amazed at how much better this shot looks with a little color boost. Thanks Heather! I can already see I will get a ton of use out of these actions! The second one is SOOC, the first one is with color boost and some cropping and straightening. TFL!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful shot, but you are right- with a little bit of pop it looks great!

Shanna Jones said...

Wow! Very nice! I just got her actions too...I can't wait to play with them!

Reds said...

Gorgeous!! Love the scenery.. and the action!! ;)

Mandy said...

Just a gorgeous shot and GORGEOUS color.

Val said...

That is an amazing photo Trina. And the action just accentuates it perfectly.

Jess said...

Wow, STUNNING!

Anonymous said...

theis is just gorgeous! love the POP!
tara

Jen said...

What a beautiful shot!! Amazing!

Becky said...

Wow, that's beautiful even SOOC.

cherie said...

wow beautiful shots and those actions look great !

Margaret said...

Wow! That's a marvelous shot. Love the result wtih the color boost!

Amy said...

Breathtaking. The little bit of extra = perfection!

Tera Fraley said...

Great shot, this is amazing!! Love the boost it gave the colors- I really want these and am gonna get them when they are availble for elements.

Anonymous said...

even sooc that shot is yummy! the boost is gorgeous! i really enjoyed this shot! tfs

Kathy P said...

b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.! amazing colours!

April said...

that is a gorgeous shot. i want to be there.