I finally got my new lens, M-50/1.7, I have been playing around and learning how to use a manual lens, didn't realize it was so different aside from the fact you have to manually focus. Finally figured out how to set the exposure after doing some research on Pentax forums, which BTW is a great resource if you have a Pentax! Here are a few shots I got that turned out okay, need to practice more, but so far am loving it! My dog wasn't being very cooperative, its amazing a dog can learn to run away when she sees the camera coming out! CC always appreciated and any advice on using this lens.....oh and the first one is one theme, shapes! First time ever on theme!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
awww I have a doxie too! So cute!! Great shots!
I got a new toy today too. I love the photo of your pooch!!! Great shots!
Cari
I think it looks great, have fun playing!
Wow looks like you are doing great with the new toy! There are really good! What a cute doggie!
those are so cooL!
lovet he first one with the color and the pup is also cute!
tara
Ok are those easter eggs lol? I love the color and your puppy is too cute. Congrats on the new lens!
Congrats on your new lens and that is just the cutest liittle puppy ever! tfs. Toni
Looks like you are off to a great start w/your new lens!
ohhh new toys, arent they the best. Love the Doxie, he/she is so cute.. Have fun playing
Looks like you're getting ready for Easter. Nice colors. And I love doggie photos! Enjoy your new toy.
Love the colors in the first one. LOVE the Doxie picture, we have one also and he either gets his nose up in the camera or runs and hides..
mmmmm LOVE those candies. I could eat a pound of those, I swear! LOL
Your pup is adorable, dachaunds(sp?) are such spunky little dogs.
Great job with the new lens. These look exposed well to me. Nice, natural colors too and that's the first easter eggs I've seen so far (puts me in the candy mood.)
from one weenie dog lover to another - I love the doxie picture! My pup is one of my best subjects to pose for me! Love your work.
Looks like you got nice sharp eyes on the dog. Love the eggs!
What cute pictures. I love the look on your dogs face. Have fun with your new toy!
I love your puppy...oh my word...so adorable. And the nice shading around the eggs is just fantastic!
Love the dof on that dog! It makes me want to take a picture wide open and focus on the tip of that nose - how fun.
Congrats on your new lens! How fun! I love the colors of the eggs(?) and your Doxie is ADORABLE!
Love the colors in the candy. And your dog is tooo cute!
How fun that you got a new lens! Great shots, I love the bright colors of the eggs!
Looks like your mastered it in a short time. Nice photos.
Your pup is so cute! :)
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment