Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring!!



Here are a few spring shots for you! I LOVE SIGNS OF SPRING!!

15 comments:

HC said...

Very pretty! Oh yes, I love those signs of spring too :) I would of really liked to see a single shot of one of the flowers and that blue sky.

Jason said...

Great colors, what a nice sign of spring!

Mandy said...

Beautiful color! It looks like they are singing!

Mom2Drew said...

Yellow is a happy color and dafodills are so perfect as symbols of Spring.

Cindi Koceich said...

Those are beautiful!!!

Jess said...

GORGEOUS! I am still waiting for mine to bloom... they are still just big blades of grass so far. ;) Yours are glorious!

Becky said...

I love seeing a yellow daffodil against a blue sky. Nothing says spring to me more than that.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Those are some of my favorite flowers. Love em!

Jen said...

Nice! Great color!

Shawna said...

I love daffodils! Ours are just starting to pop up... I can't wait for them to bloom! Nothing says Spring like daffodils!

C said...

So pretty! Great spring shots!

To CUTE, your post below with your dog Katie :)

Margaret said...

Those are soooo pretty! Love flower shots!

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous with all the spring flower shots! Beautiful colors!

Val said...

Really pretty Trina!

April said...

those are gorgeous..great shots.