Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm back!! Playing with textures!


I back! I was MIA on POTD for awhile as I was finishing up a very stressful semester...happy to announce I am finished my last semester and finally have my bachelor of sciences degree in nursing, YAY! I was working on it part time, plus working full time...leaving me with NO time for the things I actually enjoy! I am soooo excited to be able to pick up my camera EVERY day, now I just need some subjects! Alright, so here is another pic of my dog Katie (I'm sure you are all sick of seeing them, but she is my practice subject). I wanted to play with textures, and oooh think they can get addicting! I LOVE THEM!! I was also trying to practice with focus, so any CC on that would be great. I took it with my 50 mm 1.8 which is manual focus. I also shot it in RAW, another small victory for me, finally have taken the leap, and sure I will never go back! It is pretty well SOOC, except for a bit of RAW adjustments and the added texture. TFL!

6 comments:

Amy said...

The texture is perfect for this one. Love it!

Amy said...

Congratulations on your academic achievement! This photo is awesome,the texture worked perfectly.

Angela2932 said...

Congratulations! I love the texture in this!

Bobbi said...

The texture looks great here! The doggy is so adorable :)

Becky said...

I can never get sick of doggie photos. The texture is great--just the right amount IMO. Focus looks good too, especially for 1.8! Most of all, congrats on getting your degree!!!

Mom2Drew said...

The texture works really well here, so cute.