
I'm Back! My computer has been a pain for the last few months thanks to me dropping it while it was running, so I finally surrendered it for a week so I could get a new hard drive installed. I am so happy I have a well functioning computer again! I felt so restricted before, because just uploading pics and editing them in PS took me forever, now it is so quick! Anyway, here is a shot of my best friends little girl taken the other day. She just turned 2 and is the sweetest little girl with the brightest biggest blue eyes. She is so busy though, that it is so difficult to get a decent shot of her. I have been making a good effort at getting my focus right so any CC in this area is much appreciated. I took several shots but only got a few were worth keeping. I took it with my M-50/1.7 (another hurdle of mine, taking pics with a manual lens!). ISO 400 SS 1/60, not sure of the f stop, but I think around 4. Taken with natural light, converted from RAW, and added a color boost, resized and sharpened for web. TFL!

12 comments:
that is great focus! and the catchlights are great!
She's a little beauty!
Beautiful girl and great focus on the eyes!
Wow--what gorgeous eyes!! Love the catchlights you got.
WOW check out those eyes. What a sweet girl.
Absolutely adorable!
She is gorgeous, what beautiful BIG blue eyes! I think you did great!
she is so cute. Love her eyes
Welcome back. What a great portrait!
Looks good to me, what a beautiful young lady!
The focus looks great to me! Manually focusing must be extra hard with a moving toddler target!
So glad to hear your computer woe's are over with! I've had more than my share myself! This is a beautiful shot!
Post a Comment