Sunday, March 9, 2008

Vacation storyboard


I am totally addicted to making storyboards now that I finally figured it out! Yesterday I made one of my puppy and today I made a vacation one. I added pictures from various vacations I have taken over the last few years and put them all together. I am going to get it printed 12x12 and either hang it on a wall or add it to a scrapbook, depends on how it turns out when printed. Any CC apprecitated! TFL!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this idea! I wish that I could go on vacation!!! Way to go on your storyboards. They do become addictive!!

Jason said...

Storyboards are great. Seeing the Vegas pic makes me jealous!!!

Reds said...

Great job! That will look awesome as a poster!!

Becky said...

Great idea! Won't that be fun to hang on your wall and enjoy all those memories.

Shanna Jones said...

Cool!

For Over 29 Years... said...

What a great idea! It might be some really nice distractions when you need one to look at.

Shawna said...

Oh I love this! Great idea to use vaca photos! What program did you use to make this?

Anonymous said...

storyboards sure are FUN!
love it!
tara

Mandy said...

I just love these. I want to go on vacation so I can make a vacation storyboard. It looks like you guys had an awesome time.

Margaret said...

What a fun storyboard. I love how it shows so many different fun things you've done. So colorful!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the storyboard.

Tasha said...

I want a vacation! Love the storyboard too!

Tera Fraley said...

How fun!! I like this. Great job!!

Ginnie said...

REAlly fun story board!

Alexis said...

What a fun storyboard! It looks like you have had tons of fun!