Monday, March 3, 2008

A dog day afternoon!


This is Victoria a friends puppy, she is only 7 months old. She came over today to play with Katie, despite their size difference, the two played very well together, it was so cute! Katie was a bit teritorial and selfish with her toys, apparently she needs to play with other dogs more often and learn how to share! I couldn't get one of them together which was decent enough, but here is one of Victoria. I need to clone out the chairs from the background, but don't have the time right now. TFL!

24 comments:

Amy said...

She's a beautiful puppy!

Anonymous said...

Gosh she is huge...Tara another pea and I get our dogs together every once in awhile and they love it...so do we!
cari

For Over 29 Years... said...

What a wonderful picture of a dog. Those are hard for me. gReat job!

Unknown said...

So cute... .he looks like a friendly doggy! tfs. toni

Angela2932 said...

Doggy play dates, how funny! She's beautiful! And she looks so cooperative!

Krystle said...

Oh she looks so regal. Nice job.

C said...

Wonderful picture and wow, that is a beautiful puppy. So well posed for you too!

HeyLady said...

Good looking puppy!

April said...

oh what a cute dog..the color of her fur looks like she has a bra on..kinda funny!!

Michelle said...

what a sweetie! love her big paws. hope they enjoyed their playdate!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dog.

Shanna Jones said...

Pretty big for 7 months! My SIL had that breed.

Becky said...

Wow, that's going to be one big dog! I love the way little dogs don't take any crap from big dogs!

Val said...

cute doggie, my son says... hehe nice shot!

Shawna said...

What an adorable puppy!

Anonymous said...

she's so CUTE!!!! i love when puppies play!tara

Mandy said...

Wow...what a beautiful dog. I am so glad that they had so much fun together!

Debbi said...

Such a cute puppy - and great photo of her!

Danielle said...

Cute puppy. I love the idea of a doggy play date.

Kelly said...

What a gorgeous dog. Isn't it fun for them to have play dates.

Great capture

Mom2Drew said...

That's a gorgeous puppy and I like how it's fully in the frame.

bprincephoto said...

Oh I love Rotties. My mom used to have 2 but they both passed away young:( This is a wonderful picture.

Amy said...

great dog picture! She is gonna be a beast!

Sharon said...

Beautiful dog.