Thursday, December 27, 2007
New blog!
I am a proud new owner of a DSLR camera (Pentax K100D) and have taken my interest in photography to the next level. I have always loved photography and distinctly remember owning my first camera at the age of 7 ( an old Kodak 110) and taking a whole roll of film of my doll. Since then have always been known as the girl with the camera. Through high school I always had a camera in hand and to this day 10 years later will be remembered for that. Now that I have an DSLR I have been studying photography to a greater degree and learning the science behind the art. Thanks to twopeasinabucket and their wonderful skilled photographers I have been able to be learn so much! As part of this learning, I am going to try to take part in the photo of the day challenge (POTD) and learn learn learn throughout 2008! I set up this blog in order to post the POTD pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment